Berkshire Middle School
Home of the Wildcats!
Welcome to Berkshire Middle School. Our school is a collaborative learning community where staff and parents work together to provide our students with a world-class education. By working collaboratively with all stakeholders, we plan to ensure that every Berkshire student has the opportunity to reach their greatest potential.
At Berkshire Middle School, we believe in the power of community. We want every student, staff member and parent who walks through our doors to know that he or she is important. Our goal is a common one, to provide what is best for our students!
Dear Berkshire Parents/Guardians,
As we look to close up the school year and keeping our focus on academics, please help us by reminding your child of the following dress code items regarding summer wear:
· Shorts/Skirts must be as long as the students’ fingertips when their arms are fully extended down
· No T-straps, strapless, backless, halter, low-cut, or tube tops allowed
· Straps on sleeveless shirts must be at least 2 inches wide
· Stretch pants of any kind are not allowed unless covered by a top that is fingertip length when arms are fully extended
· Pants must be worn at waist level (no ‘sagging’)
· Open toe shoes are not permitted in Engineering Technology, SFL or Art Classrooms
We sincerely appreciate your help in making sure that students are appropriately dressed for our educational environment.
5th Grade Families!
248-203-4700 ~ (Option # 2)
Last Names A-L:
Last Names M-Z:
8:15 a.m. - 3:08 p.m.
8:15 a.m. - 11:20 a.m.
9:45 a.m. - 3:08 p.m.
Monday - 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m..
Tuesday - 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Wednesday - 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Thursday - 7:30 a.m. -4:00 p.m.
Friday - 7:30 a.m.-8:10 a.m
All students not involved in a supervised after school activity must leave the premises by 3:30 pm.